- People who give guidance without demeaning others- These are individuals who can encourage you without making you feel bad about your failures. And weather you realize it or not, their influence goes well beyond the moment (Leslie Becker, Phelps, PHD. Retrieved July 8th, 2020 from http://www.WebMD.com/4-ways-your-friends-shape-your-future).
- Individuals who supports you- These are people who supports each others goal(s), although their personal goal(s) may be different.
- Persons who lends a helping hand- These individuals assist others without needing a reward.
- A circle which gives others a sense of belonging- Every individual is unique in their own way. Each person in the circle provides a sense of belonging, even with differences.
- People who tie it all together- "These are people in your circle who have a huge impact on your success. They want to ensure strong unity and professional working relationships to create great things for everyone involved. Success attracts success, and they strive to make everyone around them that much better, while asking them to do the same" (Matt Machacek. Retrieved July 8th, 2020 from http://www.modernimpact.com/success-starts-with-your-inner-circle). I couldn't have said it better!
My positive circle makes me glow like this! Plus a little makeup..lol ;-)!
Wednesday, July 8, 2020
LIFE: Friendship/Family Circle of Positivity
Do you have a friendship/family circle of positivity? In order to achieve your goal(s) in life, you need to be around positive people who will push you to be your best. As you evolve and grow, your circle may change based on your needs. For many change is looked at as a negative concept. Although uncomfortable for many, change in the circle is needed in order for growth to occur. Here are 5 attributes to look for in a positive circle. They are as follows:
* These attributes are not all inclusive, and some people posses more than one attribute. That is what makes every friendship/family circle of positivity unique! What is your favorite attribute of the circle? You are welcomed to add a positive attribute to the list in the comment section below. Thank you for reading! Please subscribe to the e-mail section on your right to receive notification of new post. Thanks in advance:-)!*