|Surprise 2020 Pandemic engagement dinner!|
- Allow each other personal space when needed- During this pandemic we are forced to see each other on a continuous basis. Providing each other with personal space will make the time spent together valuable.
- Validate each others feelings- Emotions are at an all time high. Although you cohabitate space, each persons experience through the pandemic is uniquely their own. Validating each others feeling can make cohabitation easier.
- Schedule couples time- Continuously seeing each other can take away from couples time. It may devalue quality time spent together. Continue to schedule couples time during the pandemic (ex: A movie, a new recipe, a game, and/or DIYing together:-)). Blocking off time for each other will surely keep the flames going!
- Develop an new normal- Living with Covid-19 is going to be the "new normal". Developing a new daily routine can decrease anxiety and stress in you and your spouse. It will take trial and error to see what works for the both of you. Be patient and give yourselves grace during this time. You will be happy you did.
- Laugh- Whoever said laughter is the best medicine was correct! There are many life changing situations going on during this time. Using memes, funny text and discussions with family/friends can give your mood the positive boost it needs!
*What are some of your Covid-19 couple survival tips? Please subscribe via e-mail, and place your comments below.* Thanks in advance!