- Find an item you want to change (ex: a chair, a wall, a pair of curtains)- Start small if it's you first project and build up to bigger ones.
- Get inspiration from items and places around you (ex: magazines, the internet, local stores).
- Decide on how you want the item to make you feel- Color and texture give you a different feel to your surroundings.
- Obtain materials needed for the project of your choice.
- Have fun and go at it!-If the DIY project you are doing doesn't excite you, then try a different project. Don't give up, you will find the right project for you!
Wednesday, July 22, 2020
DIY: How do you prepare for a DIY project?
People engage in DIY(do it yourself) projects for many reasons. Some people do it as a stress reliever. Many say it helps them express their creative side. DIY projects are used as a bonding tool to bring people of similar interest together. But I am thinking, what is the thought process that goes into a DIY project? How does one prepare? Here are 5 steps I found useful to prepare for a DIY project.
* How do you prepare to DIY? If you like this post please comment in the comment section below, and subscribe via e-mail on the right. Thanks in advance!*