- Take your time- No one says you have to make a transition over night. Take your time with transitioning.
- Allow yourself to make mistakes- Mistakes means you are trying. Most people do not accomplish their goal on the first attempt. Not accomplishing your goal on the first attempt doesn't make you a failure.
- Write down the main goal you are trying to accomplish- This will help you organize your steps and see where you are in the growth process. You can determine how comfortable you are completing the current step. Are you ready for the next step? You may not be, so complete each step at a pace that is right for you.
- Reward yourself for every step completed- This step is very important. For every mini-step you complete reward yourself. The reward doesn't have to be big. The reward can be as small as getting a fingernail polish change. You will feel a since of accomplishment, and it will encourage you to go on to the next step.
Wednesday, July 29, 2020
BUTTERFLIES: Change and Growth
Often we get comfortable in one spot in life. Why not? You perfect your craft and sometimes become an expert in your field of study. Weather it's home and/or work, change is needed for growth. Unfortunately, most of the population loves a routine. Why? For many, growth is an uncomfortable process. Then why do we get bored, feel stagnant, and hesitate to go into a change process? Comfortably...lol. What's nice is everyone experiences growth at their own pace. Here are 4 helpful tools to help you get through a growth process. They are as follows:
* These are a few goals I find useful. Let me know what tools you use to go through a growth process. Please share in the comment box below, and subscribe via e-mail to the right column. Thanks in advance for reading and sharing*